- All Federal Government or non-UNM owned equipment must be cleared by the agency for disposal before sending to Surplus Property.
- Equipment must be cleaned/drained of any fluids prior to disposal request (if applicable). Call Safety & Risk Services (SRS) for assistance at 277-2753.
- All large furniture too big to fit through the doorway or attached to the wall/floor must be disassembled before Surplus can schedule a pick-up.
- Adhere to University Administrative Policy 4610 on acquisition and disposition of UNM surplus equipment.
- Complete the Disposal Request Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Items Qualified for Disposal
|*Contact Physical Plant Movers - 277-7246
**Contact Recycling - 277-1681
***Submit a work order with the Physical Plant Dept: https://iservicedesk.unm.edu/home.html